Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Second Hazarika will never be born: Lata

Melody queen Lata Mangeshkar says that the other will never be born Bhupen Hazarika. Lata said he was not only like their music but they were with him, enjoy the life lived.
Lata said, I sang in Assamese for them in the 1950s. I was nervous about the pronunciation of words, but he was completely convinced. After that I sang songs in many languages. Rati lovely song which was most of them do not. I am very fond of music of Bhupen.
Lata said from the beginning of our company, and then continued for a decade. She was a close family, particularly my youngest sister Usha sang them all in Assamese language.
Bhupen Hazarika is known of the great singer and musician, died last Saturday was in a Mumbai hospital. He was 85. His funeral will be Wednesday. Remember the old days, the singer says that his hospitality was very good.
Lata says, Kolkata, for I was recording Bengali songs. I stayed with Bhupen Patel and his wife Priyamvada. I'm very comfortable there. There are very few people in my life with whom I feel comfortable. Bhupen was one of the pleasant variety.
Lata says, my most popular song in Hindi for Bhupen heart have to do .. Was. This song was very special. Bhupen the song was originally sung in Assamese. Today when I remember them very happy because she was very cheerful person. I always prefer to have their songs. Bhupen Hazarika will not cause any second now.